Housing Letters and Reports

Following national guidance, we do not provide housing reports requested by the patients.

If the council or housing association feel that medical information would be useful in determining your case they should write to us directly with a consent form signed by yourself. For other medical reports, needed by yourself or your solicitor, please contact our secretaries Patricia or Maxine first before making an appointment.

Housing Letters and Reports Image