To work in partnership with our patients and staff to provide the best Primary Care Services possible that we can.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To provide high quality, safe, professional Primary Health Care General Practice services to our patients.
- To focus on prevention of disease by promoting health and wellbeing
- To work in partnership with our patients, their families and carers
- To be a learning organisation that continually improves what we are able to offer our patients.
- To treat patients as individuals and with the same respect we would want for ourselves or a member of our families, listening and supporting people to express their needs and wants and enabling people to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control.
- To work in partnership with other agencies to tackle the causes of, as well as provide the treatment for ill health.
- To encourage our patients to communicate with us by joining our Patient Forum, talking to us and participating in surveys.
- To ensure all staff have the competency and motivation to deliver the required standards of care.
- To take care of our staff offering them support to do their jobs and to protect them by having a Zero Tolerance on ALL forms of abuse.
- To provide our patients and staff with an environment that is safe and friendly.
- To operate on a financially sound basis.