To work in partnership with our patients and staff to provide the best Primary Care Services possible that we can.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To provide high quality, safe, professional Primary Health Care General Practice services to our patients.
- To focus on prevention of disease by promoting health and wellbeing
- To work in partnership with our patients, their families and carers
- To be a learning organisation that continually improves what we are able to offer our patients.
- To treat patients as individuals and with the same respect we would want for ourselves or a member of our families, listening and supporting people to express their needs and wants and enabling people to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control.
- To work in partnership with other agencies to tackle the causes of, as well as provide the treatment for ill health.
- To encourage our patients to communicate with us by joining our Patient Forum, talking to us and participating in surveys.
- To ensure all staff have the competency and motivation to deliver the required standards of care.
- To take care of our staff offering them support to do their jobs and to protect them by having a Zero Tolerance on ALL forms of abuse.
- To provide our patients and staff with an environment that is safe and friendly.
- To operate on a financially sound basis.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.