What we will do for you
- Treat you with courtesy and respect at all times
- Treat you as a partner and discuss with you the care and treatment we can provide
- Give you full information on the services we offer
- Provide you with emergency care when you need it
- Refer you for a further opinion when you and your doctor agree it is necessary
- Give you access to your health records subject to any limitations in the law
- Keep your records confidential
- Give you a full and prompt reply to any complaints you make about the service
What you can do for us
- Tell us if you are uncertain about the treatment we are offering you
- Use the Out of Hours emergency service only in a genuine emergency
- Ask for a home visit only when the patient is unable to attend the Health Centre through illness
- Keep your appointments
- Keep us informed of your latest address and telephone number
- Tell us about complaints or misunderstandings as soon as possible to allow us to deal with them
- Let us know when we do well
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.